S EU(35-40), L EU(40-45)
Foot has a total of 26 bones, 19 muscles, 33 joints, more than 50 ligaments, more than 500,000 blood vessels, and more than 40,000 sweat glands.
In addition to supporting the weight of the whole body and walking, foot also has the important role of helping the heart work and playing the second heart of the human body.
The aging of human beings begins with the foot, tree roots wither then the tree will wither, the importance of the foot to the human body can be seen.
Through the acupoint massage at the sole of the foot, make your blood circulate, which can prevent aging, strengthen health and resist ill
Reflex zone of the foot sole
- The sole of the foot is a mirror reflecting the health of the human body. There are numerous nerve reflex zones distributed.
- The reflex zones of the foot act on the corresponding internal organs and tissues of the human body through the corresponding nerves and blood vessels.
- The physiological state of the foot reflex zone directly reflects the health of the human body.
- The position of the magnet is designed for the acupuncture points and the reflection area
- Massage and stimulate the acupuncture points on the soles of the feet
Back to Labor Accessories